Home Page

Home/Home Page
18 01, 2023

Voting for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year 2022 is underway – Public Voting closes on 25th January

By |January 18th, 2023|0 Comments

The Malta Sports Journalists Association and Atlas Insurance remind the public that voting for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year Award 2022 is underway. The voting campaign on the official Facebook page of Atlas Insurance started on Friday 13th January and ends on Wednesday 25th January. The young athletes that have claimed the monthly award during 2022 are now eligible to compete for the prestigious yearly award with a combined vote by the panel of journalists and the public. The journalists’ vote will carry 60% of the total outcome whilst the popular public vote will carry the other 40% of the vote casted on the official Facebook page of Atlas Insurance: www.facebook.com/atlasmalta/ The eligible athletes for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year Award 2022 are: Jeremy Zammit (Athletics - Long Jump)  – January Nicolai Bonello (Athletics - Pole Vault) – February Kai Azzopardi (Triathlon) – March Mireya Cassar (Athletics [...]

18 01, 2023

Għaddejja l-votazzjoni għall-għażla tal-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ/a tas-Sena 2022 – Il-votazzjoni tagħlaq fil-25 ta’ Jannar

By |January 18th, 2023|0 Comments

L-Għaqda Ġurnalisti Sports flimkien ma’ Atlas Insurance tfakkar lill-pubbliku li bħalissa għaddejja l-votazzjoni għall-għażla tal-unur tal-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ/a tas-Sena 2022. Il-votazzjoni fuq il-paġna uffiċjali ta’ Facebook ta’ Atlas Insurance fetħet nhar il-Ġimgħa 13 ta’ Jannar u tagħlaq nhar l-Erbgħa 25 ta’ Jannar. L-atleti żgħażagħ rebbieħa tal-premju tax-xahar matul is-sena 2022 huma elliġibli għal dan il-premju prestiġjuż annwali, li huwa magħmul mill-voti tal-panel ta’ ġurnalisti flimkien mal-pubbliku. Il-voti tal-ġurnalisti se jkollhom 60% sehem tal-voti filwaqt li l-pubbliku għandu 40% meta jivvota mill-paġna uffiċjali ta’ Facebook ta’ Atlas Insurance: www.facebook.com/atlasmalta/ L-atleti eliġibli għall-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ/a tas-Sena 2022 huma: Jeremy Zammit (Athletics - Long Jump) – Jannar Nicolai Bonello (Athletics - Pole Vault) – Frar Kai Azzopardi (Triathlon) – Marzu Mireya Cassar (Athletics - Thrower) – April Luke Bonello (Table Tennis) – Mejju Tenishia Thornton (Weightlifting) – Ġunju Matthew Galea Soler (Athletics - Runner) – Lulju Malta U/16 Men’s Water Polo National Team – [...]

9 01, 2023

Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year 2022 launched – Public Voting will be open on Facebook

By |January 9th, 2023|0 Comments

The Malta Sports Journalists Association and Atlas Insurance will officially launch the public voting for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year Award 2022 between the 13th–25th January. The young athletes that have claimed the monthly award during 2022 are now eligible to compete for the prestigious yearly award with a combined vote by the panel of journalists and the public. The journalists’ vote will carry 60% of the total outcome whilst the popular public vote will carry the other 40% of the vote that has been launched on the official Facebook page of Atlas Insurance: www.facebook.com/atlasmalta/ The eligible athletes for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year Award 2022 are: Jeremy Zammit (Athletics - Long Jump)  – January Nicolai Bonello (Athletics - Pole Vault) – February Kai Azzopardi (Triathlon) – March Mireya Cassar (Athletics - Thrower) – April Luke Bonello (Table Tennis) – May Tenishia Thornton (Weightlifting) – June Matthew Galea Soler [...]

9 01, 2023

Imniedi l-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ/a tas-Sena 2022 – Il-votazzjoni tal-pubbliku se tkun miftuħa fuq Facebook

By |January 9th, 2023|0 Comments

L-Għaqda Ġurnalisti Sports u Atlas Insurance se jniedu uffiċjalment il-votazzjoni tal-pubbliku għall-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ/a tas-Sena 2022 għal bejn it-13 u l- 25 ta’ Jannar. L_atleti żgħażagħ rebbieħa tal-premju tax-xahar matul is-sena 2022 huma elliġibli għal dan il-premju prestiġjuż annwali li huwa magħmul mill-voti tal-panel ta’ ġurnalisti flimkien mal-pubbliku. Il-voti tal-ġurnalisti se jkollhom 60% sehem tal-voti filwaqt li l-pubbliku għandu 40% meta jivvota mill-paġna uffiċjali ta’ Facebook ta’ Atlas Insurance: www.facebook.com/atlasmalta/ L-atleti eliġibli għall-Atlas Atleta Żagħżugħ tas-Sena 2022 huma: Jeremy Zammit (Athletics - Long Jump) – Jannar Nicolai Bonello (Athletics - Pole Vault) – Frar Kai Azzopardi (Triathlon) – Marzu Mireya Cassar (Athletics - Thrower) – April Luke Bonello (Table Tennis) – Mejju Tenishia Thornton (Weightlifting) – Ġunju Matthew Galea Soler (Athletics - Runner) – Lulju Malta U/16 Men’s Water Polo National Team – Awwissu Lijana Sultana (Squash) – Settembru Chaylon and Jake Castaldi (Blackball) – Ottubru Nicholas Muscat (Bowling) – Novembru [...]

Title

Go to Top