Atlas Insurance together with the Malta Sports Journalists Association have recently launched the official online voting for the Atlas Youth Athlete of the Year Award for 2021.
The General Public has just few days left to cast their vote for their preferred athlete.
Voting can be done by just leaving a like or reaction on the athlete’s individual photo in the album of the finalists that can be found on the Atlas Insurance Facebook page here: https://bit.ly/Youth-Athlete-2021
The online voting which has been open since 14th January comes to an end on Sunday 23rd January.
All winners from the 2021 ‘Atlas Youth Athlete of the Month’ Award are eligible for the yearly award. The accumulative vote coming from the panel of sports journalists will carry 60% of the total outcome whilst the popular public vote will carry the other 40% of the vote.
The winners of the monthly award during 2021 who are now competing for the annual award are:
Kayden Lagana (Tenpin Bowling)
Francesca Curmi (Tennis)
Mya Azzopardi (Swimming)
Jeremy Zammit (Long Jump)
Malta U-15 Men’s Water Polo National Team
Sasha Gatt (Swimming)
Malta U-17 Women’s Water Polo National Team
Zea Montfort (Artistic Swimming)
Lijana Sultana (Squash)
Matti Satariano (Darts)
Haley Bugeja (Football)
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here: https://bit.ly/3zSzIq5
Leave A Comment